- flew home from soccer practice and ordered tickets online
- hopped in the Jeep at 11:15 am for a game that started at 12:30 (did I mention that it was a 1.5hr drive??)
- waited for tickets to be emailed to us on the drive down
- call ticket seller to find nearest FedEx location to the HSBC Centre so we could print the tickets once across the border.
- beautiful, sunny drive down
- 30 minutes from the border a rock shot up at our windshield and chipped it
- 10 mins from border have to stop for gas (left home so fast we didn’t think to check the gas tank!! DOH!)
- get to border and encounter a 40 minute wait to cross. (The last few times we crossed on a Sunday afternoon we didn’t have to wait at all!)
- PASS HSBC Centre to get to FedEx, print tickets
- FINALLY get to the game half way through although we did listen to the game on the radio in transit.
It’s been a very long time since I posted about any groceries on Krista’s Kraving’s, so I took a few photos after I shopped at Costco and the “big” grocery store on Saturday. I still haven’t done our regular grocery run, yet. By “big” grocery store, I mean the one across town that stocks certain items which I love/need that my regular store does not carry. Costco was a big haul this time because we needed stuff like toilet paper, toothpaste, etc…
I was thrilled to find the individual Greek yogurt’s. I have Kristie the thank for that. She keeps me in the know as to what our Costco is carrying!! :) And from Zehrs; Nature’s Path and Kashi are 2 of my favourite brands and are well stocked at the “big” grocery store. I bought other items as well, but mainly stuff for the kids lunches, etc. What been popular in your grocery cart lately??
I’ve been enjoying some pretty fab eat, too. Check them out! Well folks, that’s the end for me. I’m off to do some laundry, make some muffins for the week and hang out with my fam! Have a great rest of the day!
Bye for now!!