Monday, August 6, 2012

A Sneak Peak

First things first; THANK YOU to all who left such encouraging & caring comments on my last post!  I'm doing much better these days thanks to the physio & massage I've been doing.  Cranky muscles are no joke!

We've been on vacation the past week with one more week to go so I wanted to post a few photos of what we've been getting up to.  The weather has been terrific; only one day of rain so LOTS of outside time....



The kids have been sitting on their rumps while we've been at work so the first thing we tackled was a family hike.  At 13, Sarah been a bit of a challenge to get out, but once she was there she cheered up.  Teenagers!!






Inflatable water toys and cliff jumping at the quarry.  Notice me in clothes, not a bathing suit?  Yeah...water isn't my thing, however, I'm perfectly happy to play the role of photographer!  This place has been a favourite this summer.





And it wouldn't be summer without a trip to Canada's Wonderland!  Now, I wasn't able to go on most of the rides, but I did manage a few.  I've loved this place since I was a kid.  We'll be heading back sometime this week because we have season passes and they have a great water park that the kids love.


On Saturday we ventured in to Toronto to spend some time at the St. Lawrence Market.  As you'll see in the picture's below, there is SO MUCH great stuff at this market!









Just look at all that fabulous meat & produce!!!  I was in heaven, to be sure.  We came home with some bacon wrapped beef tenderloin, fresh snapper, sausages, peaches, kale, jam, Schwarma marinade and some of those fresh ravioli from the first picture.  They're stuffed with crab & ricotta, btw...

So there you have a sneak peek of vacation; week 1!  I shall be back....and not in 2 months!!!  LOL

Bye for now!!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've had such a rough couple of months! Glad to see you're back and starting to feel better :-) Looks like you guys are having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post, and wow what a market! The produce is gorgeous. Great pics, it looks like you guys are having such a fun summer...I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic girl! And Sarah is getting SO tall...crazy town. Such a fun trip

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!