Carla over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily just started up a "5 things Friday" which I thought I'd participate in.
1) There are NO extra curricular activities happening today! No hockey games/practice, no volleyball, no dance....I'm looking forward to the work day being over so we can enjoy a family pizza & movie night!
2) I made Brie and smoked raspberry chipotle stuffed chicken breasts last night. They turned out amazing but UGLY (!!) so I didn't take any photos! LOL I simply cut a slit through the bone in/skin on breast and filled it up with some smoked raspberry chipotle sauce and a thick slice of Brie. I baked them covered for 45 mins, uncovered for 15 mins and then they got a quick hit under the broiler to toast them up.
3) While the chicken baked we got ALL the leaves in the front yard raked up. Holy smokes, were there ever a lot more piled up then I originally thought! However, it was a gorgeous day and they're calling for rain and cold for the next 5 days straight so it was the perfect time to get it done.
4) Jason and I are completely obsessed with Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice drink this season. It's actually bordering on ridiculous. Our only saving grace is that there is not a Starbucks too close to our house! ;)
5) It's currently raining pretty hard outside and the temps have dropped since this morning. In order to stay on the positive side of the fence, I keep reminding myself that it could very well be snow. "Snow", by the way, is a swear word in my eyes! LOL
Why don't you go ahead and tell me 2 random things going on right now in the comment section???
Bye for now!!