1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to: *The weekend
*My copy of Peas & Thank You arriving in the mail
*Planning a BBQ with friends
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? *Quit my job, but still get the pay cheque! LOL
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be? *Some new Lululemon digs….
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? *Spending time with friends
*A good book/magazine
5. What is your bedtime routine? *Brush teeth/wash face
*Change into PJ’s
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? *Through a mutual friend
7. What kind of books do you read? *I’ll read anything with text on it, but I’m not super fond of heavy romance type novels. Give me a good murder mystery, with a touch of scandal!
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
*In 10yrs my kids will be 22 & 19 so I’ll likely be an empty nester. Hopefully I’ll be traveling much more (and farther) than I do now, but I’ll probably be too busy worrying about those kids! ;)
9. What’s your fear? Spiders
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? *Ahhh…..NO!
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? *Stretch
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? *Make him less of a worrier
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? *There was a time where I would’ve had a list of names I preferred over my own, or changed the spelling to Khrysta, (I know, right?) but I’ve come to like my name!
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? *SUN! That was a no-brainer……
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? *Pizza, lots of ways.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? *Reading the comments!
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? *Sweet, but I’m starting to like salty more than I use to……
18. What items are in your purse right now?
*Make up “bag”
*2 packs of gum
*soccer team contact list
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? *Beach
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? *Don’t watch much TV. The kids usually have some kind of crap on, though…..
Before I go, here’s some information about a fun contest that’s being held by Flanigan Farms!!
National Trail Mix Day Photo Contest
In the constant hustle and bustle of everyday life, we often need a quick, energizing snack. Trail mix makes a great on-the-go snack that is healthy and popular with adults and kids alike. Flanigan Farms trail mix won’t leave your hands oily, because it’s all natural and unsalted…so you can snack while you...hike, bike, play sports, sail, etc. etc. etc.!
Photo Contest Instructions:
- Like Flanigan Farms Facebook Fan Page
- Snap away! Post a photo and short description on Flanigan Farms Facebook Fan Page of an activity outside the home that you engage in where you may benefit from a quick, healthy snack. Be creative!
- No limit on the number of submissions…P.S. We like videos too!
- Let us know how you heard about the contest.
Prize: In light of National Trail Mix Day on August 31st, Flanigan Farms is giving away multi-packs of Nuts ‘N’ Things® 1.5oz trail mix. This is one of its most popular products, and includes only the finest ingredients: Dry Roasted Peanuts, California Raisins, Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, California Almonds, and Pepitas (pumpkin seeds).
1st Place: 72-pack of 1.5oz Nuts ‘N’ Things® trail mix (a $49.68 value)
2nd Place: 36-pack of 1.5oz Nuts ‘N’ Things® trail mix (a $29.88 value)
3rd Place: 12-pack of 1.5oz Nuts ‘N’ Things® trail mix (a $10.56 value)
Deadline: All photo submissions must be posted by Tuesday, August 30
Winners Announced on National Trail Mix Day, Wednesday, August 31st
Sounds like a great contest, no? I hope you all enjoy a FANTASTIC weekend! And just for fun, pick one of the 20 questions above and let me know your answer in the comment section!!
Bye for now!!