Thursday, November 15, 2012

Link Love-Dinners, Sides & Sweets

Hi All!  I've been battling a head cold this week and have been lying low, drinking lots of hot tea and drinking Buckley's like it's my job!  I've got a fun weekend planned and a cold is NOT invited.  What's on the agenda, you might ask?  Well, Friday I've got an appointment to have my tattoo drawn up by the artist who will be marking me for life, Saturday involves a hair appointment, Breaking Dawn: Part 2 and dinner with friends and Sunday will be a Christmas shopping day.  I'm excited!  :)

While lying low I've been browsing plenty of websites for recipes to bookmark.  I thought I'd share a few with you today.  I've put together a few each of dinners, sides and sweets.  Check'em out!

DINNER

Thai Shrimp Coconut Rice
(Name That) Tuna Casserole

SIDES

Classic Beaked Beans
Chana Masala

SWEETS

Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Bars

Did any of these catch your eye?  Feel free to share some link love in the comment section!  I'm always on the look out for new recipes to try.  :)

Bye for now!!

3 comments:

  1. you have a tattoo? woo! what is it?
    sounds like a fun weekend ahead.
    the shrimp coconut rice sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those graham cracker muffins are fantastic!! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tattoo!!! How exciting!!

    I hope you feel better! I agree with Erica, the graham cracker muffins sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!