Sunday, February 19, 2012

Camera Randomness

Good morning!  Is everyone enjoying the weekend thus far?  This is a 3 day weekend for us thanks to Monday being family day!  Looking forward to NO alarm tomorrow morning.  LOL  Anyways, the kids are busy watching movies this morning so I decided it was high time to clean up the pictures that have been lingering on my camera.  Thought I’d share a few with you!
First, last Friday we went to Casey’s for dinner and I was (happily) surprised to see that they now have a gluten free menu!  I haven’t had pasta in a restaurant for ages so I dove right into a bowl of Jambalaya with corn penne.  The flash went off when I took the picture so I took another of the leftovers that I ate for lunch yesterday:IMG_6799  Nicely done!  I also enjoyed a PB ice cream/brownie “mini” dessert.IMG_6798 I’m not a fan of whipped cream so that went to Jason’s dessert, but I was all over the brownies!!  YUM!
Speaking of pasta, I’ve collected a few noodle-y meals on the ole camera:IMG_6595 IMG_5618 The above was from a bit ago, but I remember it because I had made a wicked seafood sauce!
IMG_5674 IMG_6192 ^^^Pad Thai; also from Casey’s back in the summer…^^^
IMG_6356 ^^^Rice noodles with homemade clam sauce^^^
IMG_6591  ^^^Rice pasta bakes with ground turkey, spinach and provolone cheese.
I’ve also seem to have collected many breakfast pictures over the last few months: IMG_0443 IMG_5499 IMG_5665 IMG_5676 IMG_5891 IMG_6276 IMG_6283 IMG_6323 IMG_6336 And eggs!  I seem to eat more eggs than I thought!  I’m a little quirky with my eggs in that I really don’t like them for breakfast.  I mainly eat them for lunch or, on occasion, for a quick dinner. IMG_0355 IMG_5752 IMG_5813  IMG_6222
Here’s a coupla kitten pictures!IMG_6793 IMG_6800 What a face!!   :)  I think I’ll leave the photos at that.  There’s plenty more, but I’d like to get them in some sort of order for a proper post!  :)
Before I go I wan tot remind you to check out the House of Tsang giveaway I’m hosting.  There’s still time to enter!!
Bye for now!!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the three day weekend! Lots of yummy eats. Don't like whipped cream?? Whattt? I love! I could have a bowl for dessert alone. And eggs for dinner is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many yumminess! I love all the pasta dishes, so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasty! The rice noodles with clam sauce sound especially tasty!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed the long weekend! Everything looks delicious, especially that cheesy pasta bake with ground turkey! I'm a huge fan of eggs for lunch or dinner too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    You have brought up a very fantastic details , thanks for the post. “The great object is, that every man be armed. … Every one who is able may have a gun

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!