Monday, June 29, 2009

I Hope This Looks OK

I’m trying out Windows Live Writer for the first time so I apologize if this looks funny! I’m pretty sure that it’ll be a huge time saver once I get the hang of it. On to breakfast, shall we?

100_4740

  • 1 cup water
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • pumpkin puree
  • cinnamon, vanilla, salt, nutmeg
  • pecan pieces
  • splash vanilla flavoured coffee creamer

100_4741

This bowl was a little more watery than usual, but all was still good!

I brought my second last packet of Amazing Grass Wheat Grass to work with me and sipped on it through out the morning…

100_4742

This stuff is pretty good as long as you keep mixing it up so the powder doesn’t settle on the bottom. I’m thinking about ordering a few of the sample packs so I’m not committed to one flavour. I also worked on my last few dried apricots all morning;

100_4743

Noon time rolled around and I had a hot date with Mr. Elliptical at the gym! I was initially only going to do 30 minutes, but half way through I decided to just go for broke and pumped out 50.

Time: 50 minutes

Avg HR: 156

Max Hr: 172

Calories Burned: 439

Distance: 5.2 miles

Lunch was pretty predictable….leftovers! I packed up some pork tenderloin and kobucha to eat;

100_4746

Then I enjoyed a blueberry Z-Bar..

100_4744

I hit a major wall by 2:30. I swear I could’ve just put my head on my desk and passed out. Not cool. I was very glad to see 4pm roll around today. Look who we found walking across the front yard when we got home!

100_4731

Dinner was baked salmon and asparagus…quick and easy-peasy! And yes, that is half of a Juicy Jumbo hotdog on my plate. What can I say? I love hotdogs!

100_4749

I ate a few of these berries before we went to DS’s soccer game. I’ve saved the rest for tomorrow’s b-fast.

100_4747

Soccer was miserable tonight….for the parents, anyways. It was pouring buckets and not exactly warm. AND, I had to pee like a race horse part way through. How much do I love my kid??? The rest of my night will be spent cuddled on the couch watching TV. Ooooh, that sounds nice!

Bye for now!

15 comments:

  1. Everything looks great - especially the breakfast!! :-)

    Ahh, so sorry about the soccer-watching experience - you're a trooper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll LOVE windows live writer! it's a life-saver for sure :D
    have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh what cute guests you had :) yay for kombucha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live Writer rules. I can't imagine posting without it!

    Squash love :)

    I have a bit of a guilty love for hot dogs too. I haven't had one in AGES but seriously, a hot dog roasted over a campfire is one of the greatest simple pleasures of life haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windows Live Writer is the shiz. I would consider making your picture size larger, but otherwise it's looks fine. I just like big pictures that take up the entire width of the column :)

    And ain't nothing wrong with a good ol' hot dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try Live Writer, Wordpress can be pretty finicky. What a fun morning bowl - I've been meaning to pick up canned pumpkin to try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live Writer seems to work great!
    oh.... hotdog!!! I haven't had one for ages!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Live Writer! Once you get the hang of it(which is easy to do), blogging is soO much easier + faster. If you need help with anything, give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh- hate those days when I hit a wall at work! Takes so much to just push through them! What a great looking din din. I haven't had much asparagus this year- need to get on that. Sorry about the rainy soccer game. Cute duckies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember those days - when my daughter played softball and the rains would come and they wouldn't call the game unless it was lightening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. live writer is such a time saver! I had trouble using it with blogspot for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww those wee duckies are lovely! And the strawbs look delicious! Your post looks great with Live Writer - great pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oohh livewriter. I wonder if I should make the leap too. You like?
    Anyway, what a great summer food day esp salmon and asparagus w those delicious summer market strawbs. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Live writer looks great! Love your oats, amazing as usual! I posted an oats recipe of my own today and linked to your blog because of all the yummy oatmeal inspiration I get from you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!