Today was grande! The sun was shining, the heat in the office was fixed and the internet even worked for a short span of time. Made for a good Friday. I was at the bottom of my almond butter jar, so I used it as my bowl this morning;
½ cup water & USAB
1/3 cup PC 5 grain cereal
Love eating my breakfast out of a jar! The only sad thing about this meal is that I’m now out of TJ’s almond butter and have no plans in the near future to get back to Trader Joes which is 4 hours away. *sigh*
I hopped on the elliptical today. I’ve found that my ankles tend to be happiest if I flip back and forth between running and the elliptical.. Either way my bod is in motion and that’s what counts!
Time: 45 minutes
Avg Hr: 150
Max Hr: 168
Calories Torched: 418
Distance: 5 miles
I’ve decided that these apples taste like really good quality applesauce…with crunch. Are ya feeling me? :D
I had plans to get the groceries done tonight and pick up a few things at the Bulk Barn, but my hubby got stuck at work until late and there was NO way I was about to take both the kids with me. My little man can make things miserable if he has a mind to! So what did I do? BAKE!! I decided to make my Banana Cranberry Pumpkin Cake seeing as I had all the ingredients on hand. Last year I baked it up in a Bundt pan, but went with the 9 x 13 baking dish this time around.
**Please note: although the Bundt pan version baked in 60 minutes, the 9 X 13 only took 45 so keep an eye on it!**
Coco honoured me with an award today!
I’m suppose to answer the questions below so here ya go…ENJOY!!
1.Where is your cell phone? My purse
2.Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? Clean-a-holic
4. Your father? Never sits still
5. Your favourite food? Hot cereal
6. Your dream last night? X-rated….kidding! No dreams :)
7. Your favourite drink? Chai latte
8. Your dream/goal? Raise my kids to be smart, respectful & kind
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? Reading/cooking/blogging
11. Your fear? Spiders *shiver*
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Where I’m at now, only more financially secure
13. Where were you last night? The rink, then home
14. Something you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? Only homemade
16. Wish list item? New dining room set
17. Where did you grow up? Ontario
18. Last thing you did? Ate supper
19. What are you wearing? Yoga pants/sweater
20. Your TV? Used mostly for cartoons for the kids
21. Your pets? 3 cats
22. Your friends? Few, but close
23. Your life? Busy, but happily so
24. Your mood? peaceful
25. Missing someone? No
27. Something you’re not wearing? Covered head to toe!
28. Your favourite store? Chapter’s
29. Your favourite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? June at a funeral
32. Best Friend? Maddie
33. One place that I go over and over again? The hockey rink
34. One person who emails me regularly? My hubby
35. Favourite place to eat? My own house
That was fun! Thanks for the award, Coco!!!
Well, I’m off to make some cranberry sauce. I know; I’m on fire in the kitchen tonight! Gotta keep myself busy, though. I’ll be tucking in with my book a little later on. Can’t wait!
Bye for now!!