Not much happened today so I’ll zip through the food quickly and get to a little fun at the end. Sound good?
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Quaker oats
- hazelnut/PB butter
Work was pretty much payroll clean up day. I didn’t go to the gym today because I had to take a skirt to the seamstress to be let out a bit. Apparently my butt has gotten a bit wider in the 3 years since I’ve worn it. DOH! I did have a light snack to get me through to 1pm, though…a homemade granola bar!
This is a great combo! The weather has been nice enough to go for walks at 3pm break and we just happen to pass a Tim Horton’s when we go. We usually don’t stop but my co worker and I were both feeling like a little something today so I got an iced coffee, easy on the ice.
This went down nice and smooth!
I put a roast in the crock pot for dinner tonight so when I got home I popped it in a bowl, used 2 forks to shred it and then added hickory flavoured BBQ sauce to it. We used Flatouts for the buns:
It was my last one! BOO! DS and I played some faux baseball after dinner. Home was a goalie pad, we only had 2 bases and they were old shoes, our bat was plastic and we used a tennis ball. As if that wasn’t demented enough, DS changed the rules accordingly to ensure that he came out the winner. HA!
And now for some fun! Erin has bestowed upon me the Honesty Award!
What fun! So now I get to tell you 10 honest things about me. ENJOY!
1) Although purple is my favourite colour, I hate any purple or purple coloured food, with the exception of purple grapes. And I really do prefer green ones.
2) I spend more time watching TV than I would like to admit.
3) I currently own 3 cats, but would like another. Does that put me into “cat lady” status?
4) If I have a particular treat that I’ve been looking forward to eating, I’ll hide it from the kids so I don’t have to share. *blush*
5) My job pays well, but bores me to tears.
6) My son’s hockey try outs (which he’s currently going through) are making me nervous enough to *almost* be sick to my stomach. Obviously, I don’t handle any type of stress well!
7) I am the only person at the Krista’s Kraving’s household that can not swim or skate. I bet even my cats could swim. DOH!
8) I am seriously considering another tattoo. I want to get the letter “B” in a fancy font on my inner left wrist. Read here to see the reason for this particular letter. I’ve been hesitating because I haven’t been sure if it would be appropriate for work, but in a conversation with my boss in the gym this week she told me that she didn’t see an issue with it.
9) My work may bore me to tears, but I adore my boss! And not just because of #8, either. She’s truly one of a kind amazing. (She doesn’t read this, so I’m not butt kissing! ;)
10) Sometimes I allow my kids to play on the computer/gaming systems more than I should just to have some “quiet” time. With such a busy life I find that I treasure the silence more so than I ever have before.
So there you have it! I’d love to pass this along to the follow 10 bloggers!
Coco @ Balance Joy Delicias
Katie @ Healthy Diva Eats
Allie @ Live Love Eat
Cassie @ A Pinch of This A Dash of That
Erica @ Itzy’s Kitchen
Allison @ Can You Stay For Dinner
Tony @ Panda Bites
Jessica @ Jessica’s Garden
Shannon @ Tropical Eats
Jocelyn @ Jocelyn Eats Fresh
Bye for now!