Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Few Neat Photos

It’s hump day AND the beginning of a new month today! Where the heck did March go??? Sorry to be a repeat offender, but I ate the same breakfast as yesterday. It was just so good and I had to use up the last of the applesauce! Instead of agave on top, I used maple flakes. Yum-O!!

We ran pays today at work so the day flew right by! I ate a few of these this morning….
I also had some Parnoosh dates before the gym, but forgot to take the picture!

Wednesday’s are normally my “day off” from the gym to run errands but I had none to do and it was pouring buckets, so I decided to get my butt moving! I did a 50 minutes walk at a speed of 4.4 miles and an incline of 3.5%. This turned out to be pretty rigorous, indeed!

Time: 50 mins
Avg Hr: 148
Max Hr: 167
Calories Burned: 400
Distance: 3.63 miles


Not bad considering that I wasn’t even planning to go! For the OSG BBCC challenge I will be doing 3 sets of squats with weights later on and I did Pilates tonight (more on that in a bit) which I’m counting as my stretching.

I had leftovers for lunch today. There’s a lot of random food starting to pile up in my fridge that needs to be dealt with! I packed a piece of chicken and leftover veggies with some grated smoked cheddar cheese sprinkled over.
I’m trying really hard to make sure I eat some protein at lunch, but I’ve noticed that I’ve been eating tons of chicken lately! I’ll have to switch that up before I turn into one! BOCK BOCK!! :)

My lunch dessert was a muffin. Now that I found that stash in the freezer I want to eat them up!
Before I left work I ate another juicy pear. This one was super sweet!
Dinner was a bit earlier than usual because I had to jet at 5:45 for my make up Pilates session. The kids wanted pancakes so that what we had! I used Bisquick to make theirs and added a mashed banana and a handful of PB chips to turn them into PB & Banana Pancakes! They were a big hit! I used the Hungry Girl Blueberry pancake recipe using coconut extract instead of vanilla and I added a tbsp of shredded coconut and some mashed banana. They turned out spectacular!!!
My sweet end was a lime Cravings cheesecake cup....
So as I mentioned I had Pilates tonight. It was a make up class as I missed the first one of the last session. I did the precision Pilates tonight because that's what I'm signed up for next time around and boy was it TOUGH!!! But in a good way! I'm really looking for to April 17 now! :)

I was feeling pretty snacky when I got home so I dove into a Coco Nutty Banana muffin which satisfied me perfectly!
I wanted to leave you all tonight with a few really neat pictures that were sent to me in an email today! I think you'll agree that they're pretty creative!! :)





Bye for now!!

8 comments:

  1. No worries!! Your breakfast is DEFINITELY worth repeating - holy yum!!

    Parnoosh dates, eh?? How do they compare to the luscious Medjools??

    Mmm, Hungry-Girl pancakes!!

    Those photos ARE neat!! Love the one with the stairs, especially.

    NIGHT, DEAR KRISTA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love double breakfast meal today! those pancakes look amazing!!
    and double muffins!!! :D I need to bake some too!
    and these pics are so cute! I want this mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures like that!! I'm obsessed with worth1000(dot)com
    What are maple flakes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious eats!
    And hahaha, those pictures are hilarious. The mug with the cookies is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mug with the spot for cookies- too funny! I am such a repetitive eater- I get hooked on certain foods! Glad you're enjoying your stash of freezer muffins ;) I love discovering foods I forgot about. Have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, you know, I never use the treadmill, because I don't run. But I should try it out for some incline walking, because it seems like people enjoy it as a good work out. My gym just got a bunch of new treadmills too. I'll have to look into that. It would give me something else to do.

    The pancakes look great, especially with all the extra coconut added :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. I'm going to have drawers installed in my stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your muffins look so delish! You've officially inspired me to bake some. I have a ton of Rhubarb in the freezer, so I'm making muffins tomorrow for sure!!!

    The pics are really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!