Thursday, June 17, 2010

Speeding Along

Hi all! I gotta make this quick because I only have 20 minutes before SYTYCD is on! Hehe! I ran short on time for my oats this morning so I went for a bowl of cereal instead:IMG_2086

This was a mix of Wildroots cereal, rice crispies and Bear Naked granola and it was fantastic! My morning snack was a WCMN Clif bar.IMG_2087

Basking in a pool of sunshine in all its glory!!

I took a full hour on the treadmill today to do my incline walk. It felt really good, too.

  • Time: 1 hrs
  • Avg Hr: 171
  • Max Hr: 186
  • Calories Torched: 670
  • Distance: 4.2 miles

Lunch was a killer salad chock full of fresh lettuce from my parents garden, tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella, walnuts and parmesan herb dressing:IMG_2089

This delight was off the charts! Nothing beats home grown greens. They’re so tender and sweet. Later in the afternoon I had a bag of cherries…IMG_2092

I forgot to pull something out of the freezer for dinner so we went with burgers. I dressed my spicy black bean Sol burger with dijonnaise, pickles, more sweet lettuce and Swiss cheese…all on a burger thin:IMG_2094

Then I helped myself to a chocolate chip All Bran bar.IMG_2095

It was finally a beautiful night for soccer and I went and forgot my camera. DOH! One day I’ll get pictures posted! LOL I was feeling hungry again when we got home so I warmed a piece of whole grain bread and spread some PB&Co. cinnamon raisins PB on it.IMG_2096

Yumma! And the best part? I took this picture at 8pm and didn’t need the flash. I love the longer days! Well, time’s up as SYTYCD has started so I must sign out. Catch ya tomorrow!!

Bye for now!!

10 comments:

  1. Nice burnage today- whoop whoop! And a great night time snack - YUM! I need to make another batch of bread. I changed my bar recipe around today and am very happy with the result. Hope you have a nice Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still getting use to eating while it's still light out. And I bet that salad was delicious! You can't beat homegrown veggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad looks soooo good! There is nothing better than fresh, home-grown lettuce!!!

    Enjoy SYTYCD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm i want an all bran bar!! nice salad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It get's dark here so late, around 9 or so. I can't even imagine how much more daylight Canada gets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to buy some fresh cherries--they just started coming out around here, but the prices are still a bit high!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great day! :) I find it so weird that..9:00 comes and the sky is still full of light lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cherries and clif bars- right there my day would be fantastic!!!

    ive got two episode of SYTYCD to catch up on, no complaining tho, i love it too!! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed last night it was pretty light at 8:30! I love it on the weekends, but during the workweek it's hard to go to sleep when there's still light out. Darn my early mornings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely loving the light in the evenings, because it means I can go for a walk whenever I want :)

    I wish cherries weren't so damn expensive, otherwise I'd buy some. They look good!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!