Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Busy One

***I tried to send this a few hours ago, but something was up with blogger and it wouldn't publish! Anyone else on blogger have any issues?***

Holy Hannah, work today was the most insane I thinks it’s ever been! Tomorrow’s not looking much better, either. To be completely honest, I’m beat so I’m gonna make this a quick post.

Breakfast:


-1 cup water
-1/2 flax seed porridge
-cinnamon
-1 Tbsp butter pecan International Delight coffee creamer

Morning Snack:


-3 medjool dates
- “calm” TAZO tea. I was needing something calm in my life!! :)

Lunch:


-100 cal English muffin, ¼ cup egg whites, whipped cottage cheese, Sabra Peppadew hummus. And a side of carrots. I ate a lot more carrots than this! Crunch, crunch! I went to Costco on the weekend and couldn’t find the Sabra hummus anywhere! I hope they were just out of stock!

And these 2 guys….


No lunch run today because I didn’t really take a lunch break, per se….just ate as I worked. That’s the one thing that really irritates me about being so busy at work….my workouts suffer. I like to get it done at lunch because there’s usually no time in the evening and I’m just not a morning person. I just keep telling myself to be positive and think of all the lieu time I’m accumulating! :)

Afternoon Snack:


Grapes rescued from the back of the fridge! Poor little things were forgotten about in there!

I ended up leaving work at 6pm. That makes for a 10 hour day when I usually work 7 hours. It was a quick 10 hours, though! When I got home, everyone had already eaten so I pulled out a can of Mr Goudas rice and leeks that I had bought and forgot about. I've never tried it before and it looked decent and only had a few natural ingredients listed.


Looks good, right? WRONG! This stuff was horrible! All I could taste was vinegar! EEWW! I only had a few bites before I pitched it and make a bowl of 0% Fage, honey and Kellogg's Satisfaction cereal...


MUCH BETTER!

I'm off to make a BIG cup of tea to drink while I watch the season premiere of The Biggest Loser! I'm so hooked on that show! I do apologize if this post comes across as me being cranky. I'm really not....just wiped out. Tomorrow will be another rough day, but Thursday will be back to normal. Amen! Thanks for baring with me!

Bye for now!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry work was so crazy! Love all your eats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of oatmeal is that? i usually use old wessex 5 grain oatmeal and i love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I saw your post when you originally posted it, then when I went to click on it to post, it said the page could not be found. Weird! That's technology for ya!

    That sucks that your rice & leeks were not good. I hate that, because I hate wasting food, but when they are that bad, there is nothing you can do to avoid it!

    Hopefully work tomorrow is a bit less crazy - 10 hour shifts are not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your oats looks fantastic again :) Sorry about the dinner though!

    Hope work is a little less crazy today!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!