Friday, November 20, 2009

Today’s About the Food

Today has been REALLY boring which is just fine by me. It’s nice to not have to rush, rush, rush for once. Because there’s really not a whole lot to say, I’ll stick with the food and call it a day. 100_7242

  • 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup BRM 7 grain cereal
  • cinnamon
  • almond butter/cinnamon plum tea jam
  • dorset cereal

100_7241

Pre gym snack;

100_7243

Gym stats:

  • Time: 40 minutes
  • Avg Hr: 153
  • Max Hr: 169
  • Calories Torched: 382
  • Distance: 4.3 elliptical miles

Lunch was Moroccan Chickpea Stew; 100_7244

Afternoon pick me up was a bowl of fresh cantaloupe, honey dew, pineapple and pomegranate seeds; 100_7245

The fam baked up Delisso Pizza’s so I made myself a little pilaf. I browned some tofu then took it out of the pan and added frozen peas, water and some Memories of Damascus sauce. While that was cooking I cubed up the tofu then added it back to the pan with 2 tbsp of WW couscous. Some jalapeno jack got sprinkled on top and then it sat for 5 minutes to get all melty-like; 100_7246

This turned out superb! YUM!

We’ll be leaving the house shortly to go take in a hockey game. Can’t wait! I promise to be back tomorrow with a more substantial post! Until then, have a GREAT Friday night!!!

Bye for now!!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for the mojo and the big bowl of fruit. Deliciousness. Enjoy the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because there’s really not a whole lot to say, I’ll stick with the food and call it a day."


    You can rhyme, yay :-D


    Enjoy the game and stay warm in the rink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good night and a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not everyday should be busy/crazy and full of events. I like simple days like this too!
    have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that chickpea stew !!! I once tried out the moroccan spicy dip - oh my, they are using thousands of spice that I have never heard of. but taste amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried a MOJO bar. I must try to locate them this weekend.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOT to love the Mojos! :D

    That pilaf looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!