Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gonna Make You Smile!

Hi everybody! I’m a little late getting this post started as we were out picking up our new wheels and then showing them off out at the farm. I’ve got about 20 minutes before SYTYCD is on, so here we go!

Breakfast was a little different this morning! 100_5140

This here is a combination of the following;

  • 2 Weetabix biscuits
  • 1/2 cup USVAB
  • splash mocha almond fudge coffee creamer
  • 1/2 pint raspberries
  • walnut pieces

I warmed the whole lot in the microwave for 1 minutes and then stirred it all up. What a fantastic concoction! 100_5136

No gym for me today because I had to run some errands over the lunch hour in order to be able to pick the Jeep up. Here are the snacks I munched on randomly throughout the day; 100_5144

100_5143

100_5142

100_5150

Lunch was a very green, delicious salad mix! 100_5149

  • red leaf lettuce
  • chicken breast
  • edamame
  • Swiss cheese cubes
  • honey Dijon dressing

100_5148

While I was out at lunch I stopped by the health food store as I was in the area and picked up a few new goodies to try out; 100_5153

100_5147

100_5146

I tried a small piece of the chocolate after dinner and it was fabulous! There was a real distinct espresso flavour that came through. My Dad would LOVE it! The tea will be finding it’s way into my travel mug in the morning and those tasty sounding caramel apple chips are destined for a meeting with my oats first thing! :)

We picked up the jeep before the kids! :) Can you believe I didn’t get a chance to get any picture’s yet? By the time we got home, there wasn’t enough light for a good photo. I promise to post some tomorrow.

Dinner was a quick affair consisting of a toasted WW bun with a Gardenburger tomato basil patty, jalapeno Sabra hummus, pepper jack cheese, ketchup, Dijon and some lettuce. On the side was some pan cooked zucchini from the garden!!! 100_5154

I decided to pick the 3 that I did because the cooler temps had done a number on their growth pattern and I knew they’d rot sooner rather than later. 100_5151

See what I mean? They tasted great, though! There a lots more on the plants that seem to be growing just fine.

As I mentioned, we drove it out to the farm which is about 20 minutes away. DD was able to feed Lacey again and I did film it with the camera, now I my husband just has to figure out how to convert it so I can upload it! I took a picture, though…100_5158

I have just a minute left so I’ll leave you with these most cute kitten photos that were part of an email I received from my sister today. They all put a HUGE smile on my face! I have a feeling they’ll make you smile, too. Enjoy!!! UNE288~1

UNEA78~1

UNEE78~1

UNTITL~1

UNTITL~2

UNTITL~3

UNTITL~4

UNTITLED

Bye for now!!!

16 comments:

  1. You totally just made my night with those horse and cat photos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those Yogachips before. Let me know how they taste in your oats.

    I was lookin' forward to photos of the wheels! I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow...see ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between baby cats and horses I am dying from the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY exciting that you got the car today!!! Are you super excited or what? That dark chocolate sounds yummy. Coffee + chocolate flavors just go so darn well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, cute kitties :) I always love a cute kitty picture or two.

    You know, I've never had Weetabix. Are they like those big ol shredded wheat squares?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmm zucchini!!!!!!!
    and an iced gingerbread clif bar ???? D: lucky.
    -muffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh......those kitty pics are sooooooo cute!!!
    and love all your new finds.. especially that yoga chips... can't imagine what a yoga food tastes like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again on the new Jeep! Can't wait to see it :-) I did a lot of snacking on cherries during the day too--I will be so sad when they are gone(or overly expensive)during the winter. Hmm..I wonder if they sell frozen cherries? I have actually never checked :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE goji berry green tea...so yummy! I'm so excited about your Jeep, how fun! The kitten pics are so adorable, they definitely brought a great big smile to my face (they're all so cute but the 4th one down -- the kitten with the huge eyes -- it melted me!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh.....i love the kitty photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo congrats on the new jeep :) exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay bottle feeding baby farm animals! And new cars. How do you contain yourself with all this excitement?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those pics are adorable! An instant heart warmer :) Your breakfast looks amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SYTYCD was SO good last night :) very very excited for tonight!

    your bfast looks delish!! love the raspberries in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my god, absolutely ADORED the cute kitten pictures!
    And your breakfast sounds so interesting! I have heard abt wheetabix soaked in milk, but never got to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Weetabix biscuits... well, where can I get those? Thank you for sharing the recipe. I love anything which is garnished with Goji Berries.

    Regards,
    Mantis Hugo
    Goji Berry Juice

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!