Friday, November 28, 2008

A Feline Fashion Show

I switched up my breakfast again this morning to make Caitlin’s English muffin French toast. Last time I made it with “normal” English muffins….today I used Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted muffins. Seeing as they have a dense texture to them, I was curious to see how they would turn out.


Well, they were marvelous! I still had some blueberry sauce in the fridge so I used it as a topper again. Fabulous! These muffins really soaked up the egg white mixture in a good way!


**Product Review!!** I broke into my PB & Co. Mighty Maple last night! The very first thing I did was scoop a spoonful out to taste. OMG! When I was younger (like, a tween) I used to eat PB and maple syrup sandwiches. They were one of my fave’s. Well, this PB tastes the EXACT same, but better because there’s no sticky maple syrup drips!! What a grand treat! Next, I proceeded to slather it all over a piece of pumpkin loaf. Pure heaven! I don’t think this jar will last me too long!


I didn’t make it home for my run today. Friday’s seem to be turning into my errand day. My son’s zipper on his winter coat broke and the first place I took it to told me it was gonna cost $42.00 to fix it!!!! No word of a lie, I asked them if they were nuts! I can buy a new coat for that kind of money! Anyways, I thought I’d try another little tailor shop by my house. They wanted $20. I can live with that! After that, I went down to Zellers to buy some Christmas cards. They were already discounted at 75% off! That doesn’t usually happen until after Christmas! They went from $14.00 to $4.20! What a deal! I also caved a bought a bag of Hersey's Extra Dark Chocolate.


When I got back to work I ate this delicious sandwich! On here we have Weight Watchers WW bread, laughing cow cheese, fig preserves, spinach & a slice of deli chicken breast. I love the combination of these flavors!


The placing of the sandwich in this photo is a strategic move to hide the fact that I took a bite out of it before I took the picture! I also enjoyed an extra large chai tea from Tim Horton’s.


Later in the afternoon, I noshed on a batch of tri colored grapes!


For supper I ate a chicken breast that I poached the other night. I topped it with the end of my baby spinach leaves, roasted red peppers and some jalapeno Havarti cheese. I also ate a bowl of cantaloupe.


This meal should power me through Christmas shopping!

A friend sent me an email today with some pretty cool cat pictures. I really felt the need to share a few of them as I <3 cats!!!








Off to the mall I go! Happy Friday night! :~)

Bye for now!!

9 comments:

  1. Marrrvelous breakfast, indeed; and great product review, cat photos - this post rocks!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE ARE SO COOL!!! I'm sending those pictures all over the place now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the peanut butter lived up to all it's supposed to be :) Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looooooooove mighty maple pb! i cant find it anywhere anymore tho :/

    enjoy the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muffin brekkie is a great alternative for our oatmeal! I'm having it more lately too. Although I prefer it to be savory breekie.

    Enjoy your shopping night~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your PB!! Good luck Christmas shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cats are hilarious. Love the bikini one.

    I want to find that Maple pb sometime soon! The only ones I have seen are the white chocolate and the cinnamon raisin. Both good but I'll bet maple is deelish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mighty maple on pumpkin bread! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah - those cats make me nervous - except for the one in the hot pink bikini - that one made me laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!