Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Quick Recap of the Day

Hi everybody! I hope everyone's weekend is going GREAT! This will be a post with lots of pictures and not much text. I have 1/2 an hour to get this done as I was in Buffalo all day (Wahoo!) and my parents are due here shortly. I will be back to norm tomorrow, but I hope you enjoy the post regardless of it's lack of narrative!!

Breakfast;


Snack on the ride down. We made it from my front door to the mall in Buffalo in 1hr 45mins!

After some successful Christmas shopping...and some "me" shopping, we hit Panera for lunch. I had the Orchard salad and tomato mozzarella panini....delish!!


I saved my apple and ate it on the way home. While at the mall, the kid's enjoyed this "bear band"!!!


We hit up Barnes & Noble, Target and Wegman's...I skipped Kohl's this time as DS was becoming increasingly hard to deal with after his 5am wake up call! DD spent some time with good ole Jack Daniels at the duty free store.....:)

We were at home with a quick supper on the table by 5:45pm! On the menu was baked cod fillets, veggies and mac n' cheese (for the family);

And here's my loot!!! Here we have 100 calorie English muffins and WW & multi grain Arnold sandwich thins!! I've seen these ALL over blogland recently so I was stoked to come across them!


Next up---dairy! Fage (and LOTS of it!), whipped cottage cheese (can't find that here), Oikos yogurt (another recent star in blogland), a Weight Watchers yogurt, cinnamon plum tea jam (found this at Panera's), Kozy Shack Ready Grains oats (to try out)

Lastly, oat milk (finally found it!), Wessex 5 Grain cereal, Quaker bars, hazelnut milk, cinnamon bun Coffee Mate (a treat!), sweet potato puree, box of chocolate chip Z Bars, Progresso soup, seasonal clif bars, eggnog coffee and flatout wraps!

Of the non-edible variety, I bought a cute snowman bowl and a penguin cup at Target. I saw a Santa cup, but I didn't want to become Eating Benders cyber stalker!

So, there you have my stash!! I promise to be back to normal tomorrow. I'm hoping to have some time later on to do some blog reading, so please know that I'm not ignoring anybody!!

Bye for now!!

13 comments:

  1. Haha!! Love the Bear Band :-D

    Have fun with your folks tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast ;) I LOVE the Penguin stuff at Target. I just bought the salt and pepper shakers and I'm in love :)

    You raked in the loot! You would have lost me though at Barnes and Noble. I can spend HOURS in that store and never get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love the loot! busy busy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought that penguin mug today! SO cute! I can't wait to hear how the Kozy Shack cereal tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try that Panera sammy- it looks so good!

    A bear band? Random but I bet it was fun to watch!

    All your loot looks great!

    Have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many goodies you've got. I miss my Old wessex 5 grains, these are the best!!!
    And love your new bowl and mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha you just made me laugh out loud :) I love that penguin mug, too!! Target is just awesome. Plain and simple.

    You got such great goodies at the grocery store! How's that for some alliteration?

    I love that salad from Panera, but I've never tried the panini. I think I would REALLY like it, so I might have to pick it up next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, that last comment was from Eating Bender! I realized it said Jenn and wanted to make sure you knew I appreciated the mug shout out, haha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you had all of my truly favorite eats!!! delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICE buys and Panera = yummmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great shopping loot!! :) I too love going over to the US and buying things we don't have here in Canada.

    Have a great Sunday!

    Angela
    www.ohsheglows.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking at all the shopping is making me want to go shop for some treats too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penguin mug! I want to steal your penguin mug! I have a minor penguin obsession.

    Lovely stash of goodies. Seriously makes me want to take a road trip across the boarder.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment!